Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Mass Machine Login

From: "Tony Carter" <tcarter () entrusion com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 16:21:40 -0500

Check out psexec from sysinternals.

-Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Cummings [mailto:ryan.r.cummings () gmail com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 10:06 PM
To: security-basics () securityfocus com
Subject: Mass Machine Login

I've been beating my brains out trying to find a solution for
this but can't.  Has anyone seen software or a script that
will allow you to send a login to multiple machines at one
time?  Say for an entire room, for sake of an example, has 75
computers all on the same vlan and we would like to login to
all the computers without touching each one of them
individually with a specified username.

Ryan

-------------
EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec
management education and the case study affords you unmatched
consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with
degree customizations including Emergency Management,
Business Continuity Planning, Computer Emergency Response
Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus