Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Re: University Degree or CISSP

From: "Huang, John, GCM" <John.Huang () rbsgc com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 13:40:34 -0500

Degree or CISSP? It depends on where you are in life. A degree helps you
in the door and advancement into a management position usually require a
college degree. But if you're already in the field and don't have a
college degree, a CISSP cert is easier to obtain in a shorter amount of
time, and provide more immediate benefit since you can put the things
you learn into use.