Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Opinions on vulnerability scanning practice?

From: "Jeffrey Wei" <jeffrey.wei () cubic com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 16:12:51 -0700

They are correct in stating that they need to scan your system for
vulnerability in order for them to link their system with yours, in
order to protect themselves as it is mandated by VISA / Mastercard
association (see http://www.visa.com/cisp)...

This is required on a yearly basis at the very least, depending on what
merchant level Beanstream falls under.

Jeffrey Wei