Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: ZoneAlarm

From: Jonathan Loh <kj6loh () yahoo com>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 10:23:57 -0800 (PST)

Set the program to learning mode for a couple weeks.  Then set the Advanced
Protection Mode.

Advanced Protection Mode is achieved by setting the Program Control to high.
So set it to something else for a week or two and then set it back to high.

--- mcfadd3565 () student faytechcc edu wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to stop zone alarm from checking every process that is
running on my PC. I'm getting a lot of popups tell me this program or that
program is trying to connect to the Internet.

http://mail.yahoo.com