Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: ZoneAlarm

From: Kenton Smith <listsks () yahoo ca>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 18:52:28 -0500 (EST)

You'll defeat much of Zone Alarm's security if you try
to disable that. Better to spend 30 minutes or so
doing all the normal things you do and give it the
permission it needs. Remember to tell it not to ask
anymore, then it will only ask again if that exe file
changes. While this may seem frustrating at first, you
will be thankful you left it on when you have an exe
change that you didn't know about.

Kenton
--- mcfadd3565 () student faytechcc edu wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to stop zone alarm from
checking every process that is running on my PC. I'm
getting a lot of popups tell me this program or that
program is trying to connect to the Internet.