Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Antivirus Comparison

From: "Micah Breedlove" <mbreedlove () em daltonstate edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 07:10:07 -0500

Personally I use Trend Micro PC-Cillin Internet Security. I've been using PC-Cillin for years, since it was just PC-Cillin II. I've never switched. I've tried other anti-viruses and honestly in my opinion none even compare.
-mb
--
/*     Micah Breedlove
**    Dalton State College

AIM: Druid628 or AccordRacing01 or LZSticks
Yahoo!:  Druid628
MSN: Druid628