Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Antivirus Comparison

From: Lloyd Haynes <lloyd.haynes () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 22:52:28 +0000

Hi Shawn,
I would recommend F-Secure Anti virus (
http://www.f-secure.com/solutions/enterprise.shtml )
F-Secure's security solutions for enterprises offer scalable and
centrally managed data security for corporations challenged by the
ever increasing security threats in today's complex network
environments. The solutions are especially designed to respond to the
needs of enterprises with a large base of telecommuters and most
likely with multiple offices. The solutions are, thus, for enterprises
who are intrested in a total solution that ensures a high level of
security that is easy to delpoy, manage and control, and keeps however
the total cost of ownership low.

i've been using F-Secure for a year now and its never let me down

- Lloyd