Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Antivirus Comparison

From: "C. Francis Pineda" <cfspineda () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 06:57:55 -0800

agree with mike completely, no single av can give you the right
protection. have helped so many companies in this area and i guess,
the 2-tier or 3-tier (if you have the budget and necessary resources)
approach would be the best solution for you. they have different
signature databases, engines and features. in combination, they work
great.

cecil

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 13:28:23 -0500, Mike MacNeill