Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: DHCP Appliance based on MAC Authentication

From: Jhon <imranfbhatti () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 11:50:28 +0900

Ok Thanks

I have three products now ,

1.Bluecat Adonis 500
2. MetaInfo Appliance
3.Infoblox1000

Does any body recommend me one appliance based upon his experience?

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfoc_ml