Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: studying guide/book for CISSP

From: Kiran Maraju at isacdoternetdotin <kiran () isac ernet in>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 09:21:19 +0530

Hi Mark,

As Mike said www.cccure.org is the best solution for practice tests . i also
suggest you to check in the downloads section provided in that site for the
study material guides.
i recommend you  Krutz/vinez book  latest edition.

Best wishes for your test.

 Regards,
 Kiran Maraju , CISSP
 Scientist,
 ISRO Satellite Centre,
 Airport Road,
 Bangalore-560017.

Quoting Mike Howell <mhowell () humana com>:

May I suggest the www.cccure.org website.  It has a wonderful bank of
questions (For Free) to help prepare for the test.  One of the gentlemen
from our office hooked us up with this website.  He said its good to take
the 6-hour test online to prepare your mind and body for the CISSP exam.
Good luck.

Michael A. Howell
IT Security Consultant
Humana

"Mark W. Webb" <mark () dolphtech com>
11/22/2004 10:15 AM
Please respond to
mark () dolphtech com

security-basics () securityfocus com
cc

Subject
studying guide/book for CISSP

I just found out that I will be attending a CISSP training session next
month, and also taking the CISSP test thanks to my employer.  I would
like to pick up a book that I can start reading that will help me in
advance to study for the course and test.  Can anyone who has been in
this situation help me out.  No flame wars please :-)

Thanks in advance.

which it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you receive
this material/information in error, please contact the sender and delete or
destroy the material/information.