Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: studying guide/book for CISSP

From: "Clement Dupuis" <cdupuis () cccure org>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 19:11:29 -0500

Good day Mark,

Please take a look at the CISSP and SSCP Open Study Guides web site located
at:

http://www.cccure.org

Under the CISSP menu at the URL above you will find a short list of
recommended study book that I would consider the top study books on the
market.  They are in order of recommendation.  The first one listed is the
one I recommend the most and so on...

On the same site you will find study guides, quizzes, cram guide, help,
tips, forums, and a lot more.

Best of luck in your studies

Clement

The Professional Security Tester Warehouse
http://www.professionalsecuritytesters.org