Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: studying guide/book for CISSP

From: SVB <chatkal () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:13:08 -0500

Mark,

"All-In-One CISSP Certification" by Shon Harris is a good pick for
studies, test prep, and future reference. The book is very good and
readable... note that it is NOT an exam cram type. For latter purpose
(in a good way) a nice one is "CISSP Prep Guide" by Krutz/Vines (Gold
Edition) - even though that book is the same thick volume as the first
one (over 920 pages), but its format and font is easier for speed
reading/cramming.

Choose whatever fits your style :-)

SVB