Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Crypto Book Recommendations?

From: Erik Tayler <erik () digitaloffense net>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 13:50:15 -0600

I agree, Applied Cryptography is a must have, and I'd also like to suggest the
follow-up to it, Practical Cryptography [Niels Ferguson & Bruce Schneier].
It's definately a good read, and was a little less of a "bang your head
against the wall" type of book than Applied Cryptography.

--
erik () digitaloffense net