Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: book for a newbie...?

From: "SimsJS" <sims () interex org>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 16:41:42 -0800

The two mentioned below are great! I used those as well, but also there is one called Hackers Beware that helps you
understand what hackers do and how tools work. I found it very helpful. It is by Eric Cole.

The amazon listing is at
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0735710090/qid=1078360824//ref=pd_ka_1/104-1918290-8075924?v=glance&n=507846

Jeff