Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Port 80 open without WebServer

From: pingywon MCSE <pingywon () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 08:59:26 -0400

Yes you definitely need to run more then one test before you come
talking about that port is open

On Thu, 01 Jul 2004 17:04:56 +0200, BANIER Jeremie
<jeremie.banier () swift com> wrote:

Have you tried to test with nmap/telnet/firefox as well ?
Or perhaps you were unlucky and the web serve rshut down before you had a chance to
Run netstat ...