Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Network Access Quarantine

From: "Rosenhan, David" <David.Rosenhan () swiftbrands com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 11:40:30 -0700

Local users can be quarantined when using Zone alarm Integrity server or
ISS (Black Ice)  these are both server based firewalls (and host based
IDS) that control the hosts on the network, if they don't have the virus
updates you specify then they can't get on the network.

David Rosenhan, CCNP
Information Technology

Ethical Hacking at InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $720 off any
course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less.
We provide Ethical Hacking, Advanced Ethical Hacking, Intrusion Prevention,
and many other technical hands on courses.
Visit us at http://www.infosecinstitute.com/securityfocus to get $720 off
any course!