Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: password protect encrypted directory

From: "Hugo Deckx" <hugo.deckx () skynet be>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 23:22:39 +0200

All,

The best product I found so far to protect folders but also files (based on
extension) is called C4-Polytrust
More info at http://www.polytrust.com and http://www.safeboot.com/

SC Award Best Encryption Solution 2004

Rgs,
Hugo Deckx
Corporate IT Security & Computer Forensic Manager
Belgacom nv
Belgium Telecom Operator
mailto:hugo.deckx () belgacom be
Phone +3222024914