Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: password protect encrypted directory

From: "Gethin Jones" <gethinj () gethin net>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 18:08:12 +0100

Dana,

I tend to use http://www.pgpi.com to securely encrypt data. PGPdisk works well for this. The only drawback is that it must be backed up on a regular basis as I have noticed some data being deleted on disk defragmentation.

Best Regards

Gethin

Gethin Jones
IT Security Consultant
MSN gethinj () hotmail com
PGP  8537 0419 75DC EC62 4959  3303 3669 049B F2E9 3C48

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dana Rawson" <absolutezero273c () nzoomail com>