Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Stop browsing the web through GP?

From: "Wesley T. Scott" <TScott () uwyo edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:32:45 -0600

You can also do this with IPSec. Create an IPSec policy on Active
Directory and apply it to an OU.
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/prodt
echnol/windowsserver2003/proddocs/deployguide/dmebg_dsp_kbnk.asp gives
some background, while http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=813878 and
http://www.microsoft.com/serviceproviders/columns/using_ipsec.asp show
examples of creating policies using the command line tool and the GUI.

Troy Scott