Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: block internet at two workstations

From: Xueyan Liu <xueyall () yahoo com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 09:32:18 -0700 (PDT)

Don't netgear has a filter based on ip address? My
RT314 box can drop traffic based on source/dest. ip
add., port number, etc.

XL

--- Tim Laureska <hometeam () goeaston net> wrote:
I called Netgear and they said that feature is not
available in any of
their routers... I couldn't find any reference to
deny rules or
filtering IPs or MAC addresses in the documentation
either