Security Basics mailing list archives

Question about accounting software and security in cybercafe.

From: Pall Ioan <paul () elsig ro>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 09:13:51 +0300

 Hello,
I would like to post a question regarding an optimal and secure distro in a public cybercafe. Which would be a good
choice for making a *nix only network in a cybercafe? And regarding a security, how could I improve it, make it secure
enough to allow the client to access securely the internet? The main programs would be a mail client, web browser and
chat (im) clients.
And does exists a server-client applications which can do accounting and automatic login/logout from a dedicated server
for the clients?

 Thanks in advance,
Pall Ioan