Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: How to obtain a yahoo username off a computer

From: Callan K L Tham <miburo () singnet com sg>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 08:36:42 +0800

Evaluating SSL VPNs' Consider NEOTERIS, chosen as leader by top analysts!
The Gartner Group just put Neoteris in the top of its Magic Quadrant,
while InStat has confirmed Neoteris as the leader in marketshare.

Find out why, and see how you can get plug-n-play secure remote access in
about an hour, with no client, server changes, or ongoing maintenance.

Visit us at: http://www.neoteris.com/promos/sf-6-9.htm