Security Basics mailing list archives

problem on personal pc not server

From: "Enquiries" <Enquiries () globalart4u com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 00:19:34 +0100

Dear Security Basics

I have a windows 95se with zonealarm, macafee but and a programme called
spyblocker - over the last few weeks I think someone has access somehow on
my pc as I have to fight for my mouse cursor.  The two main strange things
are no matter whether i am writing emails, reading them or even on ie or
opera the scroll bar goes up and down and i need to fight to get it back -
normally i just turn off the broadband connection?  I do not have the
connection on all the time.  Problem started to arise after I download last
MS critical update - well that is when I started noticing?

Any clue or ideas?  or how to find what is wrong? or how to repair it?

thank you in advance

THaq

www.globalart4u.com
original art ideal gifts, wedding showers/lists