Security Basics mailing list archives

Infect me

From: "Webby Witch" <webwitch () hotmail com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 11:02:04 +0000

Hi,

Any chance that someone can zip up the blaster worm and send it onto me for analysis please? This si pretty urgent. If it is zipped I can get it onto a stand alone PC and investigate.

Cheers

~Webby

Use MSN Messenger to send music and pics to your friends http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger

Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Federal, September 29-30 (Training), October 1-2 (Briefings) in Tysons Corner, VA; the world's premier technical IT security event. Modeled after the famous Black Hat event in Las Vegas! 6 tracks, 12 training sessions, top speakers and sponsors. Symantec is the Diamond sponsor. Early-bird registration ends September 6.Visit us: www.blackhat.com