Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Telnet Security Question for a Router.

From: Tim Donahue <TDonahue () haynesconstruction com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 09:47:37 -0500

IOS (if you are running all Cisco equipment) also supports SSH access (I
believe it was introduced in version 12.0) if you are running any of the
versions that include IPSEC support.  I considered doing this upgrade and in
the end decided that it was not worth the cost for our company at this time.
But for you, it may be worthwhile for you to look into.

Tim Donahue