Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Bug in outlook 2000

From: sincity_mark () INAME COM (Mark L. Jackson)
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 18:46:21 -0800

//  I've noticed something odd about outlook lately.  I have multiple
//  mail accounts set up, but of course only one is set to default.  As I
//  understand all of my out going mail should be going through just the
//  default mail account.  But it doesn't.  I've seen it go through just
//  about every account I have.  Seemingly at random too.  Anyone else
//  see this sort of behaviour?

I also use Outlook 2K, and have seen this. It only happens to me if I use
ALT-S to send mail. For some reason Outlook 2K does not understand that
this is the signal to send mail through the default account, which I
believe is the way the previous Outlook's worked.

It seems to 'roll' the accounts when you ALT-S and if you hit ENTER it
will send to the one that is currently selected (i.e. default).

Mark L. Jackson
sincity_mark () iname com

<HR NOSHADE>
<UL>
<LI>application/x-pkcs7-signature attachment: smime.p7s
</UL>