PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Corporate AV suggestions

From: pcimpressions at gmail.com (Tyler Robinson)
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 10:16:31 -0600

I manage all the counties in Idaho 1000,s of PCs we were using symantec and
have moved to Eset nod32 absoulutly hands down the best product always
detects all our tests and real world issues not to mention the complete
cntrol over remote deployment and managment from a server console, remote
installation and reporting eset is your ticket.