PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Corporate AV suggestions

From: lonestarr13 at gmail.com (Michael Salmon)
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 23:09:25 -0400

My previous environment was McAfee w EPO. It was pretty good and the client
wasn't a not a huge resource hog. It did catch a lot of malware, but it also
let in the fake A/V.  Now my current environment has SEP, I'm not that happy
with it personally.  The client seems to be a resource hog and it seems
worse at catching fake a/v than Mcafee.
What about Malwarebytes corporate? I haven't really looked into it but the
free scanner seems better than Mcafee and Norton.