PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Packing for Defcon:Not wanting the TSA to give me a colonoscopy.

From: crvallance at gmail.com (Colin Vallance)
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 12:23:18 -0500

Didn't someone say something in a previous defcon about putting things in
weapon cases?  This is only a fuzzy memory (boy that was quite a weekend)
but I think if you check a case with a gun in it you have to put a non-TSA
approved lock on it once it's been inspected.  Probably worth a google and
some real investigation.

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 11:36 AM, Carlos Perez <carlos_perez at darkoperator.com