PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Packing for Defcon:Not wanting the TSA to give me a colonoscopy.

From: only.samurai at gmail.com (Andrew Ellis)
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 11:15:04 -0500

I've thrown a set of picks in my checked luggage for the past few
years for Defcon as well as pen-testing gigs. I don't know if it's
technically allowed or not, but I've never had any trouble.

I did have some trouble one year coming back from Defcon with a laptop
I had purchased with NoOS installed. I got selected for a screening
and the TSA agent wasn't happy with the fact that it didn't boot into
anything.