PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Packing for Defcon:Not wanting the TSA to give me a colonoscopy.

From: tkrabec at gmail.com (Tim Krabec)
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 12:37:27 -0400

I've carried my picks in checked luggage for a few years I know of
many people who have carried them on board as well.

As for electronics if you carry on make sure you put them on the xray
belt in the boxes. Ive not checked anything but my mixer and microphones

On Jun 6, 2010, at 12:15 PM, Andrew Ellis <only.samurai at gmail.com>