Nmap Development mailing list archives

RE: new dependency in 5.61TEST4

From: "Rob Nicholls" <robert () robnicholls co uk>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 13:29:45 -0000

I haven't had time to look into this properly, but I had issues compiling
nmap-update on Windows with Visual C++ 2010 because of the subversion
includes. IIRC I downloaded the subversion source and manually added the
include path in VC++, but then hit issues as subversion then looks for apr.h
that wasn't present (and the source I grabbed for apr didn't appear to have
apr.h). Do we need to provide some additional third party files to SVN or
list some extra dependencies for the Windows build?

Rob