Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: new dependency in 5.61TEST4

From: "DePriest, Jason R." <jrdepriest () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 10:15:27 -0600

It's available, but I don't have a username for it.

[jdepriest@host ~]$ sudo rpm -vHU --nodeps
http://nmap.org/dist/nmap-5.61TEST4-1.x86_64.rpm
[sudo] password for jdepriest:
Retrieving http://nmap.org/dist/nmap-5.61TEST4-1.x86_64.rpm
Preparing packages for installation...
nmap-5.61TEST4-1
[jdepriest@host ~]$ nmap-update

The Nmap Updater is currently only available to a small set of users
for testing purposes. We hope to expand it in the future.

Authentication realm: <https://svn.nmap.org:443> svn.nmap.org
Username:

I didn't install subversion-devel so I just turned off dependencies
while installing it.

-Jason