Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: nmap 3.3+V-2.99

From: "Jay Freeman \(saurik\)" <saurik () saurik com>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 14:08:10 -0500

Gisle:

Considering the first entry in my CHANGELOG was "I broke the Win32 build." I
would have to say "no, I didn't test it on Windows, I didn't even realize
anyone else was going to be able to compile it on Windows", hehe. It totally
slipped my mind that you could still use gcc to get it to compile on
Windows. As mentioned in my e-mail, I was going to work on the Win32 build
in another few days.

Sincerely,
Jay Freeman (saurik)
saurik () saurik com