Nmap Development mailing list archives

RE: C++ Development

From: "Stou Sandalski" <tangui () cell2000 net>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2000 21:51:52 -0700

OMFG I am so sorry about that, I guess I didn't seee that outlook put his
name in the little header, and his mailer put your name there... so when I
sniped that part it left your name on top... I was directing my comment
toward Etaoin though

as for the linking I have no clue since I either code backend stuff in java
for linux, or C++ for wintel...

Stou