nanog mailing list archives

Re: Ipv6 help

From: Ca By <cb.list6 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 05:59:20 -0700

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 1:00 AM Brian Johnson <brian.johnson () netgeek us>
wrote:

I hope I’m not adding to any confusion. I find this conversation to be
interesting and want it to be productive. I have not deployed 464XLAT and
am only aware of android phones having a proper client.

Platforms with CLAT include:

Android (since 4.3)

Apple iOS (2 versions, HEv2 and real xlat)

Cisco iOS (this is just their SIIT)

Windows 10 (scoped only work on LTE modems)

Linux and OpenWRT

FreeBSD

I have worked with so many CPE devices and know that most have solid
deployments of the required CLAT client. I also predict this will not
change any time soon. I live in “actually works and is solid” world. Not in
“I wish this would work” world.

On Aug 27, 2020, at 2:50 AM, Mark Andrews <marka () isc org> wrote:

On 27 Aug 2020, at 17:33, Brian Johnson <brian.johnson () netgeek us>