nanog mailing list archives

Re: Question about normal ops - BGP Flaps nightly

From: Tom Beecher <beecher () beecher cc>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 11:54:27 -0500

I agree that this sounds like an automated process in some way.

I would suspect that either a vendor code update changed something such
that a given command that would not cause session reset now does, or they
changed their automation to include a command that would cause a reset
without realizing it/slipped through the cracks / etc.