Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Source of attack: Russian nuclear facility?

From: Matthew Joyce <mpj () cix compulink co uk>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 18:23:00 +0100

Who do you contact in situations of foreign based intrusion
such as this?
Apologies for the slightly parochial question, but I've been trying to
find out who to contact in the UK for incident response.

Doug
Here's a short list UK incident response teams, but none of these are
appropriate. We do seem to be lacking a generic UK CERT. Why not see if
any of these response teams can help further?
Matthew Joyce

BTCERTCC - British Telecommunications Computer Emergency Response
Team Co-ordination Centre
Email: btcertcc () boat bt com

Defence Evaluation and Research Agency, Malvern, UK.
Email: first-liaison () eris dera gov uk

JANET-CERT
email: cert () cert ja net

UNIRAS (HM Govt CERT)
Email: uniras () gtnet gov uk