funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Want a beer at the pub? Have your prints taken

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 17:58:18 +0100 (BST)

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006, Brian Loe wrote:

On 10/22/06, Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org> wrote:

I can *understand* the anti-smoking law. That's about it.

Really? So you understand the government's ability to control your
private property just fine?

In Israel they
now look to follow UK and SE examples (what examples?!?!) to ban pubs
after 2 AM, to prevent drunk driving.

Yet another example of government ignorance - name a single law that
has had ANY impact on human behavior.

Maybe I need to modify what I said. You think that laws have no impact on
behaviour, from which it follows there's no point in having laws, so you
must be a liberal/anarchist.