funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Highway safety

From: "David Lodge" <dave () cirt net>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 20:45:27 +0100

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 18:16:38 +0100, Dennis Henderson <hendomatic () gmail com> wrote:
At least in the UK, they(used to) allow you to show your license within a
certain time at the local Constabulary instead of requiring that you keep
all that stuff in your wallet/glovebox.

Still valid, you have 2 weeks to show up to a local polic station with your driving licence, MOT certificate (if needed) and insurance certificate.

I know 'cos I got pulled over for "pulling out of my road too fast".

dave