Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Obama Order Sped Up Wave of Cyberattacks Against Iran

From: "destrudo () d4m4g3d net" <destrudo () mail d4m4g3d net>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 17:40:49 -0700

I think you just identified it.  buy rifles (I have, there's a Colt M4
Law Enforcement Carbine sitting next to me), but mortars (a bit
difficult but not impossible to get) buy tanks (quite easy to get if you
know where to look), and buy ammo.

The Grey Man NEVER draws attention to himself by word, dress, action, or
mannerism. The Young Grey Man is dismissed as a wimp, the Older as a
doddering old fool. The Grey Man derives great inner satisfaction from
having this portrayal of himself accepted by all he meets, for it means
he is succeeding in his disguise of his actual persona.

DEMAND that federal firearms laws be
revised, and specifically repeals of 18 USC 921-922.  Yet again I point
out your VT.edu e-mail and your refusal to listen to Jefferson's
warnings.  The man wrote your state constitution.  He wasn't kidding
when he did it.

It helps the Survivor to build up this persona of The Grey Man gradually
and over time. The anti-gun sheeple neighbors will quickly rat out the
‘Patriot’ who is always loudly declaiming about his ‘Rights’ and ‘what
will happen if they try to take my guns’. The Grey Man goes far out of
his way never to offend anyone, imitating the duck which appears calm on
the surface of his pond whilst paddling like hell under the surface.

...To quote from "Next Steps: The Grey Man",
http://westernrifleshooters.blogspot.com/2007/05/next-steps-grey-man.html

You're a little bit confused here.  It doesn't matter what "people" think. It
matters what "the people with more rifles, mortars, tanks, and ammo than you"
think.

Unless you come up with a way to level the playing field.
I think you just identified it.  buy rifles (I have, there's a Colt M4
Law Enforcement Carbine sitting next to me), but mortars (a bit
difficult but not impossible to get) buy tanks (quite easy to get if you
know where to look), and buy ammo.  DEMAND that federal firearms laws be
revised, and specifically repeals of 18 USC 921-922.  Yet again I point
out your VT.edu e-mail and your refusal to listen to Jefferson's
warnings.  The man wrote your state constitution.  He wasn't kidding
when he did it.

Andrew