Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Obama Order Sped Up Wave of Cyberattacks Against Iran

From: Laurelai <laurelai () oneechan org>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 06:32:22 -0400

On 6/9/12 5:10 PM, Mark Shuler wrote:

Nudging everyone back to the alleged Obama tactics.....I'm sure
everyone has an idea for the big push for "cyber warriors" in the
united states.

By the arguments I'm hearing and milling through some of the other
infosec posts.  Who do you believe have more capability of cyber
terror?  NSA?  Private industry?  Hell maybe there is already cyber
pmc's running without a leash.

Considering what has been revealed to the public I think it is a safe
assumption the private sector and the NSA has cyber terror capability
and likely uses it on a regular basis.