Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Obama Order Sped Up Wave of Cyberattacks Against Iran

From: Peter Dawson <slash.pd () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 13:27:57 -0400

++Thor !!

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 1:03 PM, Thor (Hammer of God)
<thor () hammerofgod com>wrote:

  >> finding solutions to countries using cyberwar and using innocent
peoples machines to carry it out,****

 invading peoples privacy and generally doing terrible stuff in the
name of god and country.

****

What solution?  And who exactly is going to “find” it?  The entire history
of mankind is based on the “terrible stuff we do in the name of god and
country.”  We, of course, being humans.  All we need is one of the two and
we’ve got all the justification we need to go off and kill someone else for
having a different god or different country.   Note I said “justification”
and not “motivation.”   God and country are just excuses – means to an
end.  There’s always another agenda.   ****

** **

Man does things for two reasons:  to get laid, or to get paid.
Everything else is just a nice fuzzy wrap to make us feel better about
ourselves.  “Finding some other solution” is  naïve and a waste of time.
We, and everyone else, will do whatever we want to do, and do whatever it
takes to get away with it.  It’s as simple as that.  It’s easy and
convenient for you to bitch about the injustices from behind a keyboard
when men and woman are out there DYING for their country and the integrity
of what they believe in, irrespective of the basis of the decisions their
commanding bodies have for sending them out there.  It’s called “real
life.”  Grow up and go get that bleeding heart sewn up at some free clinic,
paid for by the government that has to do the hard work in order to
preserve your right to whine about it. ****

** **

*[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

* *

*Timothy “Thor”  Mullen*

*www.hammerofgod.com*

*Thor’s Microsoft Security Bible<http://www.amazon.com/Thors-Microsoft-Security-Bible-Collection/dp/1597495727>