Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Obama Order Sped Up Wave of Cyberattacks Against Iran

From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor () hammerofgod com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 17:03:02 +0000

finding solutions to countries using cyberwar and using innocent peoples machines to carry it out,
 invading peoples privacy and generally doing terrible stuff in the name of god and country.

What solution?  And who exactly is going to "find" it?  The entire history of mankind is based on the "terrible stuff
we do in the name of god and country."  We, of course, being humans.  All we need is one of the two and we've got all
the justification we need to go off and kill someone else for having a different god or different country.   Note I
said "justification" and not "motivation."   God and country are just excuses - means to an end.  There's always
another agenda.

Man does things for two reasons:  to get laid, or to get paid.   Everything else is just a nice fuzzy wrap to make us
feel better about ourselves.  "Finding some other solution" is  naïve and a waste of time.  We, and everyone else, will
do whatever we want to do, and do whatever it takes to get away with it.  It's as simple as that.  It's easy and
convenient for you to bitch about the injustices from behind a keyboard when men and woman are out there DYING for
their country and the integrity of what they believe in, irrespective of the basis of the decisions their commanding
bodies have for sending them out there.  It's called "real life."  Grow up and go get that bleeding heart sewn up at
some free clinic, paid for by the government that has to do the hard work in order to preserve your right to whine
about it.

TimSig]

Timothy "Thor"  Mullen
www.hammerofgod.com