Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Congratulations Andrew

From: Darryl Jones <1986944 () comcast net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 19:53:16 +0000 (UTC)

On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 16:44:06 +0200, "Jan G.B." said:

Oh and by the way.. he's still lobbying against FD, as you can see here:
"Full disclosure is cyber terrorism" =>
http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/105/511801/30/0/threaded

Yes, he is surely on crack, or some other white substance. I'm going to stick my neck out here and say that there are
likely many people on the list who work in various government, be it national or federal, state, regional or local
agencies, who wouldn't be associated with FD if it was a cyber terror list. Admittedly, FD is a mere shadow of what it
was between 04 and 06, but it's still completely useful and relevant. Except, of course, for the Andrews of this world
======D