Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Apple Safari ... DoS Vulnerability

From: nzerozero p <nzerozerop () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 09:52:28 -0500

A Denial of Service in a Beta browser.  Wow.  Stop the presses.

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 12:29 PM, Michal Zalewski <lcamtuf () coredump cx> wrote:
By the way, I'm now selling a Risk Management and Scoring
tool for $19.99 that will allow you to enter a program and
define what you think the risk is. The program will allow
you to pick your target: CIO, CEO, CSO. It will then go
out and create a custom chart to maximize your budgetary
request or downplay a potential threat.
A sizable percentage of the list is probably thinking "Shit, I wish I had
thought of that". :)

My thought was that the decimal point is off to the left, by three or
four digits probably.

/mz