Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: DOS all platforms

From: "Exibar" <exibar () thelair com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 10:22:30 -0500

I agree, it really does sound like a HOAX to me and those I gave the link
to.

  With all the time that has passed since he "notified" everyone, It is just
too "hoax like" that there hasn't been a formal announcement from at least
one of those guys about this.

  Causing Physical damage to equipment????  Good luck....  although way back
when there was a program that would set the refresh rate on your monitor
very very high and it could cause the monitor to die....  Doesn't happen
anymore though :-)

  Exibar