Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Religion... was RE: Re: January 15 is Personal Firewall Day, help the cause

Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 14:08:40 -0600

My bad. I thought it would have been clear that I was trying to make the
point that it is about more than just protecting against old threats, rather
it is primarily about protecting against the new and unknown threats.
Protecting against the known is easy. Protecting against the unknown is the
tricky part.

I should have clarified it better for the pedantic by inserting "isn't just"
in there.

Thanks.

Wes Noonan
mailinglists () wjnconsulting com