Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Professional Groups

From: Ron DuFresne <dufresne () winternet com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 10:05:37 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 bart2k () hushmail com wrote:

Scratch the Union idea! I say you look toward a Professional Secret Society...I
hear they were all the rage in past power-player days :)

secret handshakes are cool!  Nothing like having a personhood of white
colla gangstas with handshakes and finger signals! <besides that single
'flippant'>

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne
"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation." -- Johnny Hart
        ***testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!***

OK, so you're a Ph.D.  Just don't touch anything.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html